At Maine Technology Group, we understand that IT related systems, software, and tools can be confusing. We take care of the technical stuff for our clients, so they can focus solely on their business. If you’re feeling out of the loop with your current IT Services Provider, here are 15 questions to ask them to become better informed on the services your company is currently receiving.
- Do you outsource your Help Desk functionality or is that done in-house?
- How much control do I have over my company’s data?
- How do you ensure the security of our customer’s data?
- How do you stay on top of the latest tools and software?
- How often are our security systems updated?
- What exactly is included in our monthly service? Can you please lay out each service in general terms that I can understand?
- How is my company’s account monitored each month? Do you provide a monthly report that lets me see everything you’ve done for my computers and network?
- Where is our company data stored?
- Do you offer any sort of training for our internal IT department?
- What is the process if we decide to terminate services in the future?
- How do you track your responsiveness to our issues?
- Do you have a guarantee of how long before you respond to our problems?
- Do you have an online portal that allows us to track the progress of an open issue?
- Do you have the ability to monitor all of my systems and proactively tell me what issues might be on the horizon?
- Do you have any recommendations on how I can use my existing technology to reduce my overall business costs?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions related to your IT services.
You have every right to know how your account is being monitored, who is doing the work on your account and what happens if something goes wrong. Maine Technology Group can work with your company to ensure you’re getting all of the IT services you need, when and how you need them. We also ensure our customers understand what we’re doing and allow them to be as involved as they want to be.