Maine Technology Group delivers industry-focused technology solutions for businesses in a variety of industries, across Maine. We help our clients, who work in the manufacturing, healthcare, professional, and financial services fields, become more efficient in all things IT. Our solutions enable companies to improve efficiencies and performance, increase profits, and build a competitive advantage.
In 2017, it’s more important than ever to upgrade your IT systems and remain on top of your company’s technology. Whether you’re looking to upgrade to the cloud this year, or you need help streamlining your communication channels at work, we can help. Below are 10 fascinating IT statistics that shed light on the importance of staying on top of your IT systems, communication processes and all things technology.
10 More Fascinating IT Statistics in 2017 (the Cloud, Mobile Usage and Cybercrime):
- By 2018 the typical IT department will have the minority of their apps and platforms (40%) residing in on-premise systems (Source: Forbes.com).
Talk to Maine Technology Group today about moving to the Cloud »
- Half of smartphone owners ages 18-29 use messaging apps. (Source: Pew Research Center)
- Nearly 80% of marketers will invest in dashboards for marketing analytics. Furthermore, nearly 65% will invest in SaaS and cloud-based analytics software. (Source: Worldwide, Regalix & ironpaper.com)
- Cybercrime damage costs are estimated to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021, up from $3 trillion just a year ago. (Source: csoonline.com)
Learn more about the CryptoLocker Virus and how to avoid being hacked »
- The percentage of enterprises that have a strategy to use multiple clouds grew to 85 percent (vs. 82 percent in 2016). (Source: rightscale.com)
Explore these facts about the cloud today »
- An estimated 90 percent of organizations now support corporate applications on a variety of personal mobile devices. (Source: entrepreneur.com)
Interested in managed mobile? We have you covered »
- B2B marketers say the #1 benefit of marketing automation is the ability to generate more and better leads. (Source: Pepper Global & Hubspot)
- A 2014 survey of 1,500 job seekers by revealed that 20 percent of respondents would take a cut in pay for flexible work options, largely to achieve a better work-life balance. (Source: FlexJobs)
We can help your company with DaaS »
- A survey of 5,518 workers and 2,775 hiring decision makers found that two in five candidates say their perception of a company is negatively impacted if a company career site is not mobile-optimized. (Source: CareerBuilder, 2013)
- 37% of marketers state that budget constraints hinder them from conducting an efficient marketing automation strategy. (Source: Pepper Global & Hubspot)
Now more than ever, it’s important to take hold of your IT systems at your company. At Maine Technology Group, our solutions bring best-in-class technology solutions that optimize productivity, enhance security and surpass expectations. Whether you’re looking to explore our Managed IT Services, or want to learn more about moving to the Cloud, we’ll review what would work best in your workplace, and create a plan that meets all of your business’s needs.
Did You Know? A variety of industries are migrating to cloud-based solutions at a rate of over 30% per year. A move to the Cloud means more access to your company’s information, and better yet, safer access. For some organizations, Cloud solutions can be more secure, predictable and scalable than on-premise solutions. At Maine Technology Group, we offer our clients a choice of more than 40 Cloud solutions. In fact, we’ve vetted the top suppliers for each technology, and we understand their strengths and weaknesses in each category.
Whether you are a 2-person accounting practice or an international organization, our vast array of managed IT services will keep you operating at peak performance and allow you to focus on what you do best. Regardless of your business’s IT challenges, we’ll work to ensure your systems work exactly how you need it to. We believe that most businesses could save a minimum of 30%, and in some cases even as high as 70%, on IT-related costs. For many of our clients, this has literally equated to hundreds of thousands of dollars.